Types of personal information we collect
Public information provided by you:
- via the Contact form
- sent by e-mail
Personal information you have provided:
- via settings and administrative data, such as your username and password
History and logs:
- Time, date, and address of the webpages you have visited
- The address of such webpages
- The search you make on the site
- Technical information about your internet browser and computer
Purposes for which your personal data is used
We use your personal information for:
- Executing a general consumer administration
- Investigating frauds and violations
- Generating anonymous statistics for (the users) of the website, improve the website or provide third-party statistics
Terms and location of storage
The following storage conditions apply to the Receivables Management Association‘s Website:
Information provided by you via the contact form or as a record in a news emission.
Cookies: The cookies used on this site have a maximum duration of 365 days.
How your personal data is shared to third parties?
Third parties have access to the information you have provided for public use under the terms of your privacy statement.
We do not tolerate spam. Your e-mail is never given to third parties.
Do not share your personal data with third parties, unless you have purposefully authorized them.
We may provide access to your personal data in case of illegal use or upon request by the law enforcement agencies.
You may disable the cookies in your internet browser; however, some contents of the website will stop functioning properly.
You may get free access to your own personal details and edit them, or ask them to be edited whenever it is necessary
You may prefer and request not to use your personal information for the purposes of the direct marketing.
When providing any personal data while using the Website, based on Art. 4, para. Item 1 of The Personal Data Protection Act, you - as a user, give your explicit consent that the personal information provided by you may be processed by the Receivables Management Association for the purposes set out in these Terms and conditions of use of the website, including for statistical purposes.